TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Oh, smack! This event is attracting people all the way from MTY Mexico and border towns. It is turning out to be a good event.

I would post the link but it wouldn't do you any good. :D

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
So... are Jose, Jesse and I the only guys representing our area (Eastern Region)?

Ya bunch of slackers.....

Im gonna try and make it. I kinda grew up pretty close to SA.
I have a project in Trinidad pretty close to that date, but its still tentative

-Chris

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Understood. I hope Yames is still on board b/c we are expecting a diverse croud down in Brownsville. We are about a week away so there is still some time to sign up.

We are going in a recruiting ramp page. :D

Yames, when are you taking off and plan to come back? How much can your truck carry? ;)

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I might go. Leave Saturday morning spend the night and come back Sunday.

I think I read somewhere about wheeling after the event?
That would be great; I will need all the help I can get.

I think James is still on for going; he is going to see if he can get the Monday off after the weekend as well.

As mentioned B4, I will be going to MTY MX for a little wheeling expedition; if you want to join us, you are welcome.

THX for the transmission coolers, I will add them to the raffle table along with some 78" sliders. I plan to buy several misc stuff at 4WP and this will be the raffle prizes. I will probably add a winch to the table.

Thank you Manny as well. The merchandise you donated will be given out to everyone that signed up for the event. THX for coming thru.

We are going to need some serious cash for the WFTW event.

We are just about a week away, I can't wait. I have made several contacts with several off-road shops down there and all are willing to help. Depending on how it goes, we might have an RTI competition as well.

·
1,112 Posts
That would be great; I will need all the help I can get.

I think James is still on for going; he is going to see if he can get the Monday off after the weekend as well.

As mentioned B4, I will be going to MTY MX for a little wheeling expedition; if you want to join us, you are welcome.

THX for the transmission coolers, I will add them to the raffle table along with some 78" sliders. I plan to buy several misc stuff at 4WP and this will be the raffle prizes. I will probably add a winch to the table.

Thank you Manny as well. The merchandise you donated will be given out to everyone that signed up for the event. THX for coming thru.

We are going to need some serious cash for the WFTW event.

We are just about a week away, I can't wait. I have made several contacts with several off-road shops down there and all are willing to help. Depending on how it goes, we might have an RTI competition as well.
Due to some unforseen circumstances I will not be able to attend this event.

GL

21 - 40 of 57 Posts