TTORA Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Umm....its open carry in all of unincorporated colorado. Denver doesn't even allow conceled carry with the permit but there have been several lawsuits about that so it may have changed.

You need a permit to conceled carry and that's all that's allowed in the towms.

Discussion starter · #22 ·

Here is how she sits, waiting on some parts.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
This is how she sits now.

Need to redo the sliders, finish welding on the front bunmper, make a simple rear bumper, and swap out to some skinny tires.

ghetto

Discussion starter · #24 ·
now the decision is to tow a 4x8 uhaul with the taco or the subaru.

Open carry is prohibited in Denver, Arvada, Castle Rock, and Breckenridge, but legal in many other places- however, be prepared to speak with a cop if you are seen doing it, and it is a very complicated issue, so def know where you are standing legally. It is a felony if you are doing it where prohibited.

Concealed carry is legal in your car without a permit, even in Denver. Concealed carry is legal with a permit anywhere in the state except, basically, schools and courthouses. Even in Denver.http://www.rmgo.org/gun-law-faqs should have just about any info you need, either on that page or somewhere else on the site.

Welcome to Colorado, hope to see you on the trails.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
All packed up

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Stuck in your York, NE for the night, water pump took a dump.

You shouldn't have issues with emmissions as long as you don't have a cel, have the right number of cats and all of your evap shit.

As you found for the other stuff colorado is pretty laid back.......unless you are vwfastg60:D
It is hard to be me....Cops love me.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I'm from north of Chattanooga, TN. Welcome to Colorado. We're actually driving there this weekend. I miss grass and humidity.
I'm from Cleveland ;)

I'm from Sale Creek, between Dayton and Soddy-Daisy. I just say north of Chattanooga because noone knows where the hell Sale Creek is, lol. We're driving there this weekend to spend 2 weeks. Going to Tellico to fish too.

You MISS humidity? Wow. Takes all kinds I guess, I can't stand humidity.

You MISS humidity? Wow. Takes all kinds I guess, I can't stand humidity.
ya I thought that was a little weird when I read it too. I lived in GA for a few years. humid as fuck. Ill take our dry air any day. Id rather not have my back stick to the couch while sitting in my air conditioned house...

ya I thought that was a little weird when I read it too. I lived in GA for a few years. humid as fuck. Ill take our dry air any day. Id rather not have my back stick to the couch while sitting in my air conditioned house...
Sarcasm guys. But if you grow up in that shit you do think it's a bit strange when you move to Colorado and start having to use lotion.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Sarcasm guys. But if you grow up in that shit you do think it's a bit strange when you move to Colorado and start having to use lotion.
Hahaha

I succesfully made my first trip out, flew into the atl today and heading back out Sunday after a wedding.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Also,

Where are good places to get co2 filled at?

Places to get metal at? Any good place for drop pieces?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.