TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a set of 1", 1.5", or 2" spacers. I prefer the ones that go between the top plate and the spring. I have a 2000 Taco if that matters. I'm in TN....either email me or leave me a message here. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I honestly don't know what they are going for now. It's been awhile since I lifted my truck. How much are you wanting?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Comatose said:
I honestly don't know what they are going for now. It's been awhile since I lifted my truck. How much are you wanting?
\

I'm in Tennessee as well. I have a set of the 3" cornfeds mounted on a set of new v6 non-trd coils with Bilstein HD shocks. The spacer and the shocks have around 8000 miles on them and the coils have less that 1000 miles. I'm asking $200 for the complete assembly, but I may consider parting out.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Comatose said:
Thanks, but I just want the spacers. I have OME springs...but they have sagged.
i have a set of spacers that go between the coils and the factory top plate. i ran them with my OME 881's on my 4runner and was a little over 2.5" of lift so i would say the spacers are good for at least 1", i will take $40 plus shipping if you want. i am in atlanta.

e-mail me [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts