TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
tbplus10 said:
Bill: Talk to George or Jocque, neither of them uses the factory spare tire location and probably wont need their handle/bars
Tim
pfffft... I use mine... I dangle that 35 at the stock location for daily driving... I have to take advantage of anyway to spare up some bed space.. :(

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tbplus10 said:
Bill: Talk to George or Jocque, neither of them uses the factory spare tire location and probably wont need their handle/bars
Tim

I don't know how to get a hold of them. I need to get one. I can get by without the stock jack(I'll use an aftermarket). Right now I'm driving around with the spare in the back. I had to drive my 4Runner to Paris, TX.
Bill

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skitz said:
Do U need the entire assembly or just the "Z" looking bar that goes at the end??

I have the bar that goes into the tire winch. I need the handle with the square hole that goes on the end of the bar. They come in the little tool bag with the lug wrench from the manufacturer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
tech96
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing