TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't wheelin' but it effects racing of many types. For me it's drag racing.

Some of you know or have heard rumors that Speed World is having legal issues and may be closing after 50 years of racing history. Losing these tracks would crush the amateur week end warrior, drag racing idiots, motor cross brain donors and tuff truck douche bags alike. August 21st it could all be over. So please come out and race or spectate while you can. It's one of the best ways to show support and every dollar they make helps fund the fight to keep it open.

I'll be out there this Saturday night drag racing and as many more Saturday nights as I can into the foreseeable future.

Gates for the drags open at 8pm.

It costs $10 to get in and $10 more to run on the track.

IMO it's the most fun you can have for 20 bucks this side of [email protected] :D

Speed World ---> http://speedworlddragstrip.com/site/

This is me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn dude. That's some nice work.

The plan is a Magnuson for the time being. Eventually, when it's time for a rebuild, stroked to 426, heads and cam.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bad ass Challenger. Holy braided lines Batman.

Kenny Bell makes a great product. The 3.6 is WAY bigger then I want. If my goal was to get into single digit passes that'd for sure be the way to go. I even considered his 2.8LC but given some of the other option I'm considering further down the road the Maggie fits in better.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Finished the install 2 weeks ago. Turned out insane. I'm currently running a 3.2" pulley pushing 6-7 pounds of boost.

The testing has gone well. The tune is tits on. After a few more trips to the track I'm going to swap to a 3.1" pulley which will net 7-8 pounds of boost...about 50 more ponies.

Also added an SLP line lock. It makes warming the Nittos to a usable state possible.

Smoke out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv40fM_Qoz4

I'm knocking on 11's door.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts