TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up my new Tacoma on wednesday ( 07 4X4 DC Longbed Sports package #2 in Speedway blue). I Cant wait! I'm Looking for pics from those of you out there that have a speedway blue longbed truck for some ideas of how to get mine personalized... Thanks guys.

·
Registered
33 Posts
my speedway blue 07 tacoma has the worst paint i have ever had.
it chips way way too easy and was poorly applied. I wish i had bought black.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like that lightbar you have on there. Is that a custom piece or does someone on the net sell it? Nice wheels too. Very nice truck. Is that a blackout grille on the shortbed?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thats notmine its my buddies, the light bar is custom I think he said it cost like $300 to fab up.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Why oh why did I get a silver one!!! Now i wish i got the blue.
awesome!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Love Mine

I just bought an speedway blue 05 DC TRD off-Road With tow package 19K on the odometer.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Nice I really like the wheels. I need to find some like that for my speedway taco
There just Mickey Thompson classic locks with blue rings.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I don't have any recent picts yet... The only things I've added is Advantage Torzatop (soft cover), tailgate lock, ipod adapter, and RuffTuff seat covers. Only 1200 miles on it. I won't bore ya with stock pict - you already know what that looks like. :)

I've love to get a nice sounding exhaust in the future. Might rip out the 2nd air filter, some hood struts....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts