TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Veteran Newbie
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ordered some stuff from TOYOTA WORLD/ CHAMPION TOYOTA back in the early part of November and I still have not revieved it. I have called to ask why it was taking so long and thier response was that they do not carry any of the parts that I have ordered and that they were still waiting for them to come in so that they could then ship them to me. I was hoping to get this stuff in by christmas, and they had more than a month and a half to do it in but still couldn't do it. I was billed for all the parts the day after I had placed my order and then since my stuff wasn't here after christmas I called back to cancel my order and get my money back and I was told that since they had already placed my order to who ever the hell they get thier stuff from that they could not cancel my order or refund my money. What Bull shit I will never order anthing from them again and I hope that you make sure that you know what you are getting into before you order anything from them too.

·
Veteran Newbie
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike said:
That sucks. They shouldn't charge your credit card until the shit ships! Contact your credit card company and get your money back.

Later,
....Mike
I will after they get another lovely call from me next week. I want to see what the hell is going on out there in texas. I also want to see how far up the management chain I can climb. I hope american express was some heifty fines for them too.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Mike said:
That sucks. They shouldn't charge your credit card until the shit ships! Contact your credit card company and get your money back.

Later,
....Mike
Sometimes that's the way it has to be done. When I sold satellite TV systems, and sold to people in the bush (rural and remote areas of Alaska), we would take credit card numbers and bill the card at the time of the purchase. The customer would know exactly what the initial cost would be, and we would tell the person that we are billing them at that instant because the promotions for special prices required a credit check and credit card authorization and it is simpler to just bill it at the same time.

That is just my experience, but the business run by the above people might be the same.

Either way, you should always be made aware of the amount of the order and exactly when it will be billed.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Maddog096 said:
I had ordered some stuff from TOYOTA WORLD/ CHAMPION TOYOTA back in the early part of November and I still have not revieved it. I have called to ask why it was taking so long and thier response was that they do not carry any of the parts that I have ordered and that they were still waiting for them to come in so that they could then ship them to me. I was hoping to get this stuff in by christmas, and they had more than a month and a half to do it in but still couldn't do it. I was billed for all the parts the day after I had placed my order and then since my stuff wasn't here after christmas I called back to cancel my order and get my money back and I was told that since they had already placed my order to who ever the hell they get thier stuff from that they could not cancel my order or refund my money. What Bull shit I will never order anthing from them again and I hope that you make sure that you know what you are getting into before you order anything from them too.
Who have you been speaking with at Champion? You need to speak to the Parts Manager, Thomas Sowell. Tell him of your complaint and that you are a member of TTORA. He should straighten everything out for you. If not, let me know and I will call him to see what I can do.

·
Veteran Newbie
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TACOZILLA said:
Who have you been speaking with at Champion? You need to speak to the Parts Manager, Thomas Sowell. Tell him of your complaint and that you are a member of TTORA. He should straighten everything out for you. If not, let me know and I will call him to see what I can do.

I will give it a go. Thx for the help too. but if it doesnt work out I will just fight the charge with AMEX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts