TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get a spray on bedliner and im wandering what would be recomended is there any to avoid and what would be a good price any help would be greatly apriciated.

thanks, dirk

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
My line-x has taken everything that I have thrown at and in it. I love it. Mine came on my truck, so I dont know how much it would be. Price depends on where you get it done. My friend with a Z71 got his done for $375, so I would expect one on my truck to be a little less. Also, if you dont want it to fade, get the UV protection thing. I think that they came out with it a little while ago.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got bushwacker bed rail covers that are screwed down so I dont think I will go with an over the rail application I know some people from my hometown that might cut me a deal i think they are called V2 unlimited or something but I don't know much more than that I think he is some certified dealer or something.

·
Registered
42 Posts
All I know is that I've had this plastic drop in liner since I've bought the truck(98) and it is hiding a lot of scratches and rust...

...I'm tempted to just take it off, sand down my rails and spray them with rustoleum for now but that would probably be too ghetto. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got a drop in liner now and it is junk it rattles and it is hiding scatches and rust as well and it makes it hard to use tie downs and a sheet of standard size plywood wont fit between the fender wells with it in

·
Registered
264 Posts
99redyota said:
I've got a drop in liner now and it is junk it rattles and it is hiding scatches and rust as well and it makes it hard to use tie downs and a sheet of standard size plywood wont fit between the fender wells with it in
????? Not sure what you mean. A sheet of standard size plywood won't fit between the fender wells with it out, either.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ive got a speedliner. It was 375 over the rail. I like it better than Line X. I say that on the only one i have seen, was not in any way better than my Speedliner. It is very tough and very thick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts