TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've done some searching, but can't seem to find anything. Has anyone used spray on bedliner on their rocker pannels? Mine are starting to get chewed up. Damn rocks and sage brush. Anyway I'm thinking about taking it up to the bottom of the body line. What do you guys think? Oh and any pics of this already done would cool.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Ok, I've done some searching, but can't seem to find anything. Has anyone used spray on bedliner on their rocker pannels? Mine are starting to get chewed up. Damn rocks and sage brush. Anyway I'm thinking about taking it up to the bottom of the body line. What do you guys think? Oh and any pics of this already done would cool.
I know some have done it and it looks good. I have not done it yet but would like to get it done on the Tacoma. I asked my local Rhino Linings dealer and he said it would run about $100.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I did this on my old jeep. masked off a strip 3" wide from the bottom of the body all the way around ( took off flares, lic plate holder ect ) it looked awesome and prevented rust from rock chips ect. It took me about 3 saturdays but that is because I did the whole bottom of the jeep as well
( underneath )

·
Registered
750 Posts
I know I saw a picture of an 05+ with rhinoliner / linex on the bottom of it - I think it was a silver silver combo.

Looked pretty good - after I get some scrapes I may go that route... I wish I could find that thread...

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Have a pro do, or you do it. It all depends on what your time is worth? Pro will usually do a pro kind of job. When we do it, it depends on how much prop work and attention to detail we do?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Have a pro do, or you do it. It all depends on what your time is worth? Pro will usually do a pro kind of job. When we do it, it depends on how much prop work and attention to detail we do?
Yup Id say when I did my jeep 70% of the time was prep work. You think its easy but all the little things pile up, touch up this rust spot here - went to take this off but broke the bolt - crap the masking tape is crooked ect:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts