TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few things cluttering up my shed. Everything came off a 1998 Xtra Cab. All item are located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I will only ship the smaller items because shipping for the big stuff will be more headache than it is worth. So, large items: LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

Items as follows:

1 pair stock UCA's No ball joints, very dirty, need cleaning. $20.00

1 pair Downey lift shackles. They only lifted my truck about an inch, but I was told 1 1/2" when I bought them. Measurement eye to eye is 6 1/4", I think stock shackles are 3 1/4". Should note that when removing these I buggered up the first two threads on the top bolt on the one side. I think you could fix them with a dremel and still make it work since they are only the first two. SOLD

1 stock passenger tail light. No cracks, very nice shape SOLD

5-33x12.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's 4 with about 1/2 tread, 5th tire new never ran.
(will not ship) SOLD

1 pair sliders. Square tubing These were on the truck when I bought them. I was told they were DeMello's but not sure so can't say they are. You be the judge by the pics. No dents or cracked welds. These have served me well but I want some round tubing ones. Need paint. (will not ship) $200.00

PICS HERE: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/snowjerm1/Stuff For Sale/

Password is :tops33

Pretty open to negotiation. Post up or PM me for shipping costs to your area.

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
If you decide to ship Ill give you $30 shipped for the taillight.

I re-read the post, taillight "small" enough to ship?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am just north of you.... but i am looking for some stock wheels and tires.. do you have those? or anyone in the utah chapter you know wanting to get a little cash for some stock wheels and tires?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Interested in Downey Shackles. Can you send me pics and a shipping quote to 95926?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am just north of you.... but i am looking for some stock wheels and tires.. do you have those? or anyone in the utah chapter you know wanting to get a little cash for some stock wheels and tires?
I don't have any stock wheels or tires, sorry.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Click on the link for pics.
I tried the link, but it just put me at your LOG IN page. Without your password, I cant view your pics.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts

·