TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm off this weekend, well saturday at least and would love to go to spring creek :)

mitch? anyone up for this???

saturday around noon?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
I just came back from there... it is pretty slick since it lightly rained a good portion of the day... but it just made it interesting... had to use a little more momentum to get up stuff but it was fun... not too much mud, just slick on top.

I might be down for going out there again on Saturday or even Sunday... hell, we are having a party out in Spring tonight... we might all end up jumping in my truck and going out there again tonight!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Good luck dude, night mudding can be pretty fun.
Yeah... we didn't go... nobody was really "feeling" it. Plus we were a lil too tipsy to be driving in the dark. Last time I drove out there in the dark after drinking a little, I came home with missing paint on my back wheel well. I was not too happy in the morning when I realized it, but hey, it was my own fault. Live and learn.

If anyone wants to go out there tomorrow or Sunday, try to let me know a little in advance and I will meet ya out there. Its always better to travel in a pack so you got someone to pull ya out if ya get stuck...

-Corbin (281-894-5438)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Spring Creek today... anyone anyone???

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Spring Creek today... anyone anyone???
Customer from ShrockWorks just called me and invited me out to springcreek My street tires are on and I'm lazy with no $ to spend on creek.. Have fun and look for a silver 2 door JK and other JK's and say hi.. they will help u out if u get stuck .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts