1,414 Posts
Damn I should have gone!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yeah it was my friend Legion. Pretty hilarious actually. The rest of us were sitting at the first obstacle waiting for a few jeeps when his gf calls me and says "we're on our side" and I say "but we haven't even gotten to any obstacles yet". his gf rode with Chris the rest of the way. :lmao:

I forgot my camera but I'll hopefully get her pics in the next couple of days and post them up.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Yeah it was my friend Legion. Pretty hilarious actually. The rest of us were sitting at the first obstacle waiting for a few jeeps when his gf calls me and says "we're on our side" and I say "but we haven't even gotten to any obstacles yet". his gf rode with Chris the rest of the way. :lmao:

I forgot my camera but I'll hopefully get her pics in the next couple of days and post them up.
Lol! Glad everyone is ok

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
So did paul flop at Suran wrap?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
More to follow.:cool:
[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Yes he did! Never heard him blow his air horn. But walked up when him and Shawn never came down. His dog could have cared less lol
That dog is a champ! I saw the flop pic and was like wtf. I guess gumby is putting a windshield I it this week.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Russ that was kind of a out of the norm flop ! Your still running spring creek after the axles are in! Lol!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Russ that was kind of a out of the norm flop ! Your still running spring creek after the axles are in! Lol!
I'm in let's just hit it later in the year or something. Seat time is a must. I haven't wheeled all year yet. When I get back I'm going wrench crazy tho.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yeah, same for me. I gave my friend a thumb drive, I'm supposed to have them today. We'll see though.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Finally, I had a chance to download some more pics.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]