TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be getting there about 930ish..

Believe it or not Carlos should be going :D even though its the creek we cant pick on him for being web wheeler if he shows :) :lmao: Damn someone else wanna come and re-teach him how to drive that thing offroad ? JK dude

give me a call on your way out the door tomm and I will head out at same time 713-548-7471

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
yeah we CAN still pick on him for being a web wheeler. Does anyone have a link to that old webiste that had his truck talking from a while back?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
yeah we CAN still pick on him for being a web wheeler. Does anyone have a link to that old webiste that had his truck talking from a while back?

Dude, fawk off cracka. I want to go to see how the truck handles with the new springs and the traction bar. I already told Mitch that I don't plan to bury my shit in that funky spring creek mud. A couple of trails to check my flex will be good enough for me.

Oh yeah, I remember that site. But I don't have the link anymore.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Cmartinez95 said:
Dude, fawk off cracka. I want to go to see how the truck handles with the new springs and the traction bar. I already told Mitch that I don't plan to bury my shit in that funky spring creek mud. A couple of trails to check my flex will be good enough for me.

Oh yeah, I remember that site. But I don't have the link anymore.
uh oh..

creek=webwheeling :D

:rofl:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
LAW said:
uh oh..

creek=webwheeling :D

:rofl:

Haha, considering I haven't done a damn thing since TO last year I think I am officially a web wheeler. That's ok though. Being locked front and rear really helps me tackle those walmart parking lots. No shopping cart is safe. :)

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cmartinez95 said:
Haha, considering I haven't done a damn thing since TO last year I think I am officially a web wheeler. That's ok though. Being locked front and rear really helps me tackle those walmart parking lots. No shopping cart is safe. :)

lmfao

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I've taken my rig on the trail once in the past 15 months, can I be a web wheeler too?

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Murderman said:
I've taken my rig on the trail once in the past 15 months, can I be a web wheeler too?
lol,

Hey man good to see you again at the shop , stop in anytime and shoot the shit or whatnot.. lunch time there is around 1030 so if ur in the area we'll catch some grub.

lol my list of sliders to bend up didnt get any smaller after u left.. but I got enough done that the guys wont be waiting on me come monday :lmao: :welder:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Murderman said:

Yes, you qualify :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
holy crap...it's gonna be crazy out there with all this rain we've had mitch....good luck bro lol

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
had fun carlos got to test out his suspension and then we burned off to eat lunch got a call from Blinn79 and that he was on his way to SC no prob I'll play again as i didnt wash truck on way to lunch.. 5 mins at the park and Blinn and his passanger nearly die..

had his frame not caught him he woulda nose dived landed on his nose then teetered over onto his cab roof.. quick tug and we went back to playing and he closely followed my ass from that point on. :D ahaha..

:lmao:

carlos has rest of pics/video

edit picture doesnt show it , but thats about a 15' drop

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My favorite picture of the day

picture is better viewed in its half size of 1024x768 i've resized it to fit better for other users on the board

rest of the pics carlos took can be viewed here

http://txttora.ath.cx/FTP/anon/SpringCreek12807/ if you wanna watch a video please download the video then watch it !

·
Registered
655 Posts
wow, i expected to be more muddy out there but doesn't look to bad in the pics.

whats the story on the montero?

·
Registered
532 Posts
99FlowedTaco said:
had fun carlos got to test out his suspension and then we burned off to eat lunch got a call from Blinn79 and that he was on his way to SC no prob I'll play again as i didnt wash truck on way to lunch.. 5 mins at the park and Blinn and his passanger nearly die..

had his frame not caught him he woulda nose dived landed on his nose then teetered over onto his cab roof.. quick tug and we went back to playing and he closely followed my ass from that point on. :D ahaha..

:lmao:

carlos has rest of pics/video

edit picture doesnt show it , but thats about a 15' drop
ouch! nicely done. ;)

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I'm having problems with the Montero recovery that Mitch did. It's very choppy on my PC. The tow truck recovery video is fine for me, but not Mitch's. Anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
LOL, well you have to remember that I haven't done ANYTHING since last summer, so I have to start over again :D

Baby steps man!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
11 Participants
=ACID RAIN=
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing