TTORA Forum banner

Spring Fling '13 Discussion

7K views 65 replies 7 participants last post by  Full_Tilt_Fud 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well its almost a new year which means almost time to start filling in vacation requests. I keep hearing rumors that it is changing venues. If that is the case my vote is for down south (harlan, windrock....my number one choice, ect)....if rausch creek is chosen that's fine too...its just gonna be a lot more $$$$ for me. I will say this about wellsville....i love wheeling there.....but i will not return if it means dragging my trailer in to the tracks....or any situation similar....i just can't justify that.

Discussion?

#60 ·
yep. I talked to Pete, Terry, and Eric. We have decided to stay at Echo Valley.

#62 ·
Just call. I've tried to do group rates with them before and they don't.

#63 ·
I mis phrased that.

I was referring less to the price and more toward are we gonna try to get sites beside each other.

Also, by my math we are gonna have at least 5 tow rigs and trailers....maybe more.....is there enough parking room? (Thinking out loud.....i can't remember)

#64 ·
They had plenty of parking. Look at the Spring Fling thread. When you call tell them you are with OHTTORA to get sites next to each other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.