TTORA Forum banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Best of luck Rodney. Hopefully you can make it out next year. Don't worry about the food. I haven't bought it yet.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Well I ordered some new tires and they wont be here until wednesday night so I may or may not be on my 37's when I arrive :D

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Bought all the food today.

·
Registered
179 Posts
well the toyota is ready as it normally is but the tow rig needs tire work redone (got 4 leaking tires) and got to get food and ill be ready should be down some time Thursday probably around 7ish unless i can get the girlfriend moving faster.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
My friend is able to come Friday night. Will anyone have an extra seat Saturday?

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I will have a open seat both days for eric, your friend, whoever.

I worked today at finding all my tools and trail stuff a home in the truck...i think I got 99% of it. Gonna give the Dodge a quick once over tommorrow and start gathering the rest of my stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Cool.

I did the brakes on the Dmax yesterday and picked my trailer up from my parents. I need to give the toy some attention now.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
The dodge has two bad ball joints....they are bad but not dodge bad lol. Been like that since I bought it and have not got worse so I just need to check on them and check the rest of the fluids.

My trailrig is ready....i did not get the steering box replaced but it should be fine.....time will tell.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Did lower uniballs on the Tacoma this weekend and opted out of running my brand new 37" KM2's...not enough time to clearance and dont want to risk cutting a tire...such a let down.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Any stockers or semi-stockers coming? There is a Canuck that hangs over on ih8mud that has been staying in Dayton while recieving cancer treatment in Indy who is looking to do some wheeling...80 Series, 1" BL, 35" Duratracs...sure would make his day if I could invite him? Whatcha think?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey guys I think im gonna be able to make it, but I will be leaving after work Friday and its a 6.5hr drive from here so I probably wont be there till about midnight Friday. Jed I can give you some money or something for food, sorry I didnt volenteer to bring any I wasnt sure if I could come.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Closest thing to stock we are going to have is Charlies Jeep JK I think. I'd say invite him... If anything else, I'm sure we could find an open seat for him.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Any stockers or semi-stockers coming? There is a Canuck that hangs over on ih8mud that has been staying in Dayton while recieving cancer treatment in Indy who is looking to do some wheeling...80 Series, 1" BL, 35" Duratracs...sure would make his day if I could invite him? Whatcha think?
Get him on the trails with us Ill tow him around all day if he needs it but i would love to have any and all peps come and wheel with us
:2cents:

·
Registered
179 Posts
anyone know of a place near by that fills propane tanks i got one full one but am nervous about running out ill start the day on the used bottle with a full on reserve so i should be fine but may want to fill one if i empty it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
He coming from Dayton mark? Remember I'm about 40 mins south of Dayton so we can caravan if he's planning on leaving Friday afternoon

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Closest thing to stock we are going to have is Charlies Jeep JK I think. I'd say invite him... If anything else, I'm sure we could find an open seat for him.
Get him on the trails with us Ill tow him around all day if he needs it but i would love to have any and all peps come and wheel with us
:2cents:
He coming from Dayton mark? Remember I'm about 40 mins south of Dayton so we can caravan if he's planning on leaving Friday afternoon
I sent him an email...we will see.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
anyone know of a place near by that fills propane tanks i got one full one but am nervous about running out ill start the day on the used bottle with a full on reserve so i should be fine but may want to fill one if i empty it.
I don't know of anywhere off the top of my head. Give Tracey a call at Lock30, I bet she would know.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts