TTORA Forum banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
That does look good. I'm glad they actually put in some culverts. Only problem is it is going to be loose dirt. So until it gets packed down, it is going to be soft and deep. I was planning on taking a drive over there when I get down to Lock 30 on Thursday to scope it out again.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
What time are you shooting for? I will try to be there and ride with you.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I was hoping to get there around 2:00. But I may have to wait around for UPS/Fedex. I want to get camp setup first so I wouldn't plan on heading that way until about 6 or 7.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Dug up spare parts....got two tierod ends, complete set of knuckle and hub studs, complete set of trunion bearings and caps, inner axle for both sides and one birfield, and other random crap..half of it dont fit my truck but i'm bringing it anyway lol.

Now if I only had spare hubs...i just got a feeling they are the week link that is gonna let go :(

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Sure...you bring some :xbeer3: and I will bring my spare parts collection....we will combine them and build.....something:D

·
Registered
179 Posts
well started looking the truck over and front rotors are about shot but should do fine for trail duty. replaced rear ujoint in shaft reconnected exhaust. got new valve stems in the tow rig but looks like the rigs are ready as they ever will be. and will load up drop off dog at the kennel and sit and wait to see if the girl friend is goin her cut off for warning is 3pm.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Packing tools, spares, clothes, and food tonight then headed out right after work tomorrow...8 hrs. Should be there around 1-2 am your time friday am :D

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Got the t-shirts and stickers today. They came out great.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
I know I missed the deadline but I will take an xlarge if theres an extra.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I bought a couple extra.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
So I'm sitting around tonight . Thinking about this weekend but I'm torn as to what to bring down to wheel . The new 4 runner is running good but untested. the old runner is running great but always falls apart lol what to do ...

·
Registered
179 Posts
just got to pack the coolers and drop the dog off and ill be ready. but looks like the weather isnt going to play nice looks like the girl friend is backing out so i should have a open seat for a rider but im trying to get a friend to fill it.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
I'm heading out now. Should be there around 1:30-2:00.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
It's going to be nice Friday. We can deal with Saturday.

·
Registered
179 Posts
well got home a wile ago had a good time as always. need to get out and wheel with you guys more often. and already spent the toytec gift car (flash light,arb air inflater gauge ,and hilift isolator and $20 to cover shipping) once i get the pics off my phone ill post up some pics.

121 - 140 of 147 Posts