TTORA Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
We are all home safe in Michigan as well.

Thanks so much to everyone who worked so hard to put this on.

Special thanks to Pete for convincing me to come and for guiding us around saturday.

Also thanks to everyone for your patience with our groups issues on friday, and while we did ugly.

I have to say...driving pucker was the highlight of my weekend...i was 100% convinced it would never happen but it did...i am not gonna forget that for a while.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Thanks to all who contributed to putting on a great event. The hospitality of the people at this event never ceases to amaze me...home safe and sound and counting down until next year!

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #144 (Edited)
Glad to hear everyone had fun and made it home ok.

Thanks everyone for making it out.

I would like to thank our sponsors again;

Lock 30 RV Park
Got-Propane
Mile Marker Winches
ToyTec Lifts
Powertank
Summit Racing
Randy's Ring & Pinion
Spidertrax
Warn
Low Range Offroad
ARB
Fourtreks
With their help and all of yours we were able to raise $280; all of which got donated to the Blue Ribbon Coalition. Once I get the necessary information from BRC I am hoping to get my company (Rockwell Automation) to match that donation. Below is the response I got for the donation.

OFFICIAL BLUERIBBON COALITION CORRESPONDENCE
Dear Jed,
We have received your online payment. Thank you for your support. A receipt for this transaction has also been emailed to you.
You are important to us. Without your support, we could not hope to accomplish our shared goals. Americans deserve to have their public lands available for their appreciation and recreation, whether you use an ATV, a snowmobile, a mountain bike, a four-wheel drive vehicle, a horse, a motorcycle, a personal watercraft or your hiking boots. Public lands should belong to the public and be shared by everyone.

Sincerely,
Barbara Larsen
BRC Bookkeeper

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Ye Ha !! we don"t look like red necks with guns any more we are Bonefid lmao !! Jk Any way I would like to say it was my honor to have showed you all around . I also would like to say thanks to all of you with out you guys we would not have any of the fun we do. To the guys and gales from Mi thank you for making the long drive O ya you to Marc . I hope to see all of you guys next year our sooner .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Finally able to figure out my log in info!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who made us feel welcome and showing us a good time. All of you guys made this the best wheeling trip I've ever been on. I look forward to wheeling with everyone again..as long as Pete is the trailmaster lol, I'd follow him anywhere!

I'll make sure to get our pics up tomorrow, im on my phone and there's a ton!

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
141 - 147 of 147 Posts