TTORA Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Awesome. The more the merrier.

I am not thinking Jason's truck will be done and Tim and his wife are getting bent over by the whole government sequester deal (she is a fed employee) so they are out....Glen and I are coming, Jason will be riding along.

I suppose i should go out to the garage and see if the truck will start/run/move/stop and evaluate what's broken

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Well that sucks. Hopefully they can make a trip later in the year.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Is anyone going to have a free seat? Right now it sounds like everyone's trucks are full.

Discussion starter · #28 · (Edited)
Get your shirt and sticker order in. This Friday is the deadline.

Discussion starter · #29 · (Edited)
T-Shirt order thread is closed.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Don't foget to make your camping reservations.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
If anyone has a spare solid axle hub can you bring it? I have one spare but having a second would be great....
I got one that stays in the truck.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Only 10 days left. I hope everyone made their camping reservations.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
What are everyone's travel plans? I was planning to leave relatively early Thursday. Didn't know if anyone wanted to tag along or if we were all going to just meet out there.

May not be on the road at all :(

My towrig has had an intermittent no charge problem for a month or so....i fixed it (so i thought) a couple weeks ago and its been fine up until tonight....hopefully i can get something figured out :(

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.