TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know with the state of wellsville being unknown it is gonna be hard to start planing this but, is there any way we can atleast pick dates? I need to get my time off on the board at work soon? My vote is april 26-29 somewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
I've been thinking about this also. The only problem with picking the dates is that if Wellsville is a no-go, I'm not sure if the dates will line up with other venues.

I will try to get in contact with the Southington Offroad people to see what weekend in April they will be open. I am also going to check Outback Offroad Adventure Park to see if we would be able to go there.

If anyone else has some ideas for locations, please let me know. I'm hoping that there will be enough left at Wellsville.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want to wheel. Between the truck and trailer I have shelled out a bunch of cash and even more time and labor this winter...i just want to put it to good use. Location does not matter to me.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
I just want to wheel. Between the truck and trailer I have shelled out a bunch of cash and even more time and labor this winter...i just want to put it to good use. Location does not matter to me.
I 100% agree

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
I didn't forget. I am waiting till we go to Wellsville in two weeks to see what is left. I'm hoping there will be enough left at Wellsville to do it there. More than likely we will do April 26-29 though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.