TTORA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
bump for some good deals would get the f55 right now but no money
Likely story...sling crack to home-schooled kids strung out on riddelin. That's what I do to make extra $$$. It's a small target community but it pays well.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Willing to ship, think ups usually charges $50 for a full set of springs (they just slap the tracking sticker on the springs and off they go lol), probably less for the 3 pack, might have a sale pending on the 3 pack though

**Added bonus for the 05+ stock replacement pack, if you buy em pick-up I'll throw in a pair of stock front struts/shocks with spacers already installed to lift the front about 2.5-3", man thats a front lift and a nice rear spring pack lift for $225, what a deal**

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Is the deaver three pack just the pack or the leafs included?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Fabien so the 62" wont fit my access cab 06

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blitanicle99- my stock springs are included if u want em, I cut one stock leaf down on each pack a little to stagger em out right.

Chaz- 62's will be too low on yours when u go LT if mounted spring under which they should be. The f55 is the lowerst arc (10.5) 62, you should probably get F67 (middle arc 12.5") what I'm running now.

All pro leaf pack sale pending...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thanx Fabien good luck on the sales.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
fabien... any idea how high the 62s sit compared to the deaver 10pack?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My F67 62" pack sits about 1/2 to 1" lower than my all pro 1.5" lift 10 pack (which is about the same as the deaver pack) with my current shackle arrangement. Gain 2.5 to 3" uptravel and lots of down.

No can do on calling in sick, on Sat there's just me and one other guy working the whole SB county. Sorry man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.