TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the springs and surrounding areas wanna do a meet? Seems like its been awhile. Our usual place is closed to fire evac. So we may need a new place. Anyone?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I would up for this. Any dates in mind? Or locations? I'm up for any place that has 'brewery' in the title. But if it serves beer, I suppose that's ok as well.

·
Registered
438 Posts
If the date works I'll come down.

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so lets pick a firday or sat. This weekend is too close so maybe next weekend or the following? Rocky mountain is a great choice with the exception of the food stops at 7pm. If no one has a complaint on meeting around 6ish or after 7 with no food I like it. If anyone has another thought speak up! BTW our old hangout is back open.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Put us as "maybes" since we have company visiting that weekend, and RMB always has tasty brews and is dog-friendly!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Put us as "maybes" since we have company visiting that weekend, and RMB always has tasty brews and is dog-friendly!
That's why its one of my favorite places. Lets do this on a Friday night though, cause Id really like to meet some of y'all, and I'm always at the race track on Sat nights.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Friday's work good. Might not be until a little bit after 6, but we will definitely try to make it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
IDK bout the 20th. Toyota Jamboree is that weekend. I'm going to try and get down there if at all possible.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
+1; 20th is reserved for Jambo this year... maybe the prior Friday, 13th? oooOOOooo... spooky. :D

1 - 20 of 73 Posts