TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Where at?

Sundays arent the best for me, but I can try and make it.

If it ends up being near my house I will bring the Taco out.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
If it ends up being near my house I will bring the Taco out.
El Taco? Why not Taco Bell on Dublin right there? :D

There's that new Dion's place but it's always super packed whenever I go past it; parking would be "fun" for the big rigs.

Other than that, Old Chicago's seems to be the standard place; either the Woodmen location by 25 or the one up north Academy, just south of Chapel Hills mall, on the west side of Academy. Near Petsmart I think.

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is dion? Im game for whatever. However I do believe old c only has 4 locations. woodman and i25, powers, downtown, and the one right across the street from where you work on N academy and AB. The one just south of chapel hills mall is only in your head I do believe.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Like I said, it's usually busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest; so plan B... let's park in the King Soopers parking lot and walk to Arby's. Tailgate n whatnot. There's a Ruby Tuesdays there too.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
No.

If there's not many people, we could have it at the shop; but I don't have any cars to chop up this time.

Liquor store adjacent.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Dions has great pizza! But let me check on their options for Beer first.

http://www.dions.com/menu/

looking at the menu it seems that they do not have beer :( I will double check, but even if we dont drink much there must be an option for beer.

If Dions doesnt work out, Old C's on Powers would.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Im In!! Great to have a birthday on cinco de mayo!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
oh thats Conco de mayo huh?

Hmmmm...... maybe no beer then.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts