TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
So will anyone have a plus 1 or 2 or anything? We need to get an idea of how big a section to reserve. Also we will be in the dining room due to first come first serve in the bar.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I will have my girl with me. So 2 here

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Me and the girl are still in. Although, I may not have the taco.

I think I may pull the front apart sat if I get the parts by then. I really need to get off my lazy ass and get chromos back in the front....... So i can break them again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Me and the girl are still in. Although, I may not have the taco.

I think I may pull the front apart sat if I get the parts by then. I really need to get off my lazy ass and get chromos back in the front....... So i can break them again :rolleyes:
Don't worry I'll grab the beer and subway again hahaha

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Don't worry I'll grab the beer and subway again hahaha
Wicked good deal! :D

That turned out to be a fun night! I think I could have gotten out coffin rock without the line, but at that point I wasnt going to take any more chances.

I am going to run a 60(or something bigger) at some point. But figured I would get the warantee return on the Chromos and get some more runs in this season. I may even throw my 37's back on it, in an effort to keep it alive all season. I just hate the idea of downgrading tire sizes. 39.5's already look small on my big ass truck!

The ARB seems to be ok. But I havent pulled it yet. But it doesnt sound like rocks in a blender, so thats good!

Or ill scratch the 60 and go with a dana50 TTB up front and just start going fast and jumping it :cool:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I might have +2 coming. Depends if my wife wants to stay home or not.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Really nice seeing everyone, had a great time. Hope everyone made it home safe.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
13 Participants
drpdmazda
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing