1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Sure looks that way... :)

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
I hate squirrels..... I shot one in the face w/ a BB gun like 9 times after we caught that fucker in our attic trying to tear shit up. We bought one of those cages and his stupid ass fell for the old peanut butter in the middle trick.... Then I took him in the back yard and shot him repeatedly!!! It felt good too!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Made you feel like a man didn't it?

·
Registered
145 Posts
May wanna make sure none are nesting in there. I had one eat an entire wire harness to make a nest in the F-350. When I towed it to the nearest shop there were still 4 babies in there. It did about $1000 worth of damage total.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Driver12518 said:
May wanna make sure none are nesting in there. I had one eat an entire wire harness to make a nest in the F-350. When I towed it to the nearest shop there were still 4 babies in there. It did about $1000 worth of damage total.
Nah, my truck never sits still for long and Im under the hood every other day even if just for shits and giggles. Id know if they were nesting.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
wslytoy said:
I hate squirrels..... I shot one in the face w/ a BB gun like 9 times after we caught that fucker in our attic trying to tear shit up. We bought one of those cages and his stupid ass fell for the old peanut butter in the middle trick.... Then I took him in the back yard and shot him repeatedly!!! It felt good too!
Cage Kill?

I've shot squirrels around my house, but after they chewed a 1foot hole in my new soffit, I had enough... Caught them with a cage this week, but just could not shoot it "caged"... Drove one each day for three days about 5 miles away and let them out to go chew someone else's house...

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
99tacx said:
Cage Kill?

I've shot squirrels around my house, but after they chewed a 1foot hole in my new soffit, I had enough... Caught them with a cage this week, but just could not shoot it "caged"... Drove one each day for three days about 5 miles away and let them out to go chew someone else's house...

I had to....... It drove me fucking INSANE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
sexy.taco said:
That was Sasha... here's squirrels :)

Creepy!
:scared:

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
wslytoy said:
I had to....... It drove me fucking INSANE!!!!!!!
I would shoot random people on the freeway before I would shoot an animal in a cage.

You have issues.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Mike said:
I would shoot random people on the freeway before I would shoot an animal in a cage.

You have issues.

Later,
....Mike
I'd also shoot random people over random animals... in a cage or on the highway :)

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Mike said:

You have issues.

Later,
....Mike
it was destroying my house........ we tried the humane route, it didn't work...... I have anger management issues your fucking roommate never dreamed of... I know I have issues.... And yes, I wouldn't mind killing random stupid assholes on the interstate as well!

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
wslytoy said:
it was destroying my house........ we tried the humane route, it didn't work...... I have anger management issues your fucking roommate never dreamed of... I know I have issues.... And yes, I wouldn't mind killing random stupid assholes on the interstate as well!
Your not helping my anger issues....

Your isses are like spilled milk compared to mine.

I wanna put YOU in a cage and shoot you....and I felt like this even BEFORE you said what you said in post #5....You have just reinforced why I hate people. Now go eat some rat-poison or something....and wash it down with some used anti-freeze....your not worthy of new antifreeze.

1 - 20 of 247 Posts
About this Discussion
246 Replies
60 Participants
GOT COPE?
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing