TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's were I put the switches, I swapped out the OEM Rear Locker switch for the ARB switch just so they all look alike-

Here's a distance shot of where the compressor and tank are just for reference-

Tighter shot of where I located the compressor, it's one of those $60 Tsunami compressor's from Pep Boys. At nearly 3cfm it works pretty good, we'll see how long it last-

Here's a close shot of where the 2 gallon tank is located. I have the air chuck for tires located on the tailgate side with a pressure regulator and solenoid for the ARB front locker that will go in the front port. I'll post pictures of the front side of the tank when I do it.

Here's the hole I cut plus its' cover to let the compressor breathe. I'll paint the vent black when I get the chance-

And since I had the dash torn apart I went ahead and installed a remote switch (from Painless) for the winch in the center console. It's the switches beside the mic-

As I finish up the locker side of the air system I'll post more pictures.

·
Registered
394 Posts
that looks like alot of work, switches look good!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SalsaStep01 said:
that looks like alot of work, switches look good!
Ya, it's been a couple day project for me. I'm sure other's could have done it a lot quicker. I have to have everything worked out in my head before I start things. My wife calls it procastination, I call it "not wanting to do things twice". :D

·
Registered
717 Posts
wow, that looks really good. i like how you have the ventalation set up.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sisyphus said:
Looks clean man!

I put my airlocker switches in the lower set though.

What did you do for fuse blocks in the truck?
Thanks!

I think I'm going to eventually move my winch switches over to the lower holes with the same style carlisle<sp> switches and then move all of my aux. light switches to the center console.

The aux fuse block is still to come. Right now the compressor is wired into the trailer battery wire on the 7 pin plug since I don't need both at the same time and that has a 40 amp solenoid from the battery. The illumination and relay power are tied into the wires from the OEM rear locker switch that I swapped out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts