TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know its way up in the mountains, but that's why I'm looking at it :D It sounds nice coming from Phoenix. Anyone in the CO chapter up that way? what's the wheeling like up there? I'm looking at a job there over the summer, housing is provided so I don't have to worry about that.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Lysmachia's parents live up there in the summer. We have been talking about doing Elli's Jeep Trail.
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=168

There's a new trail in Kremling - just down in the valley - that is supposed to be pretty gnarly.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I live up here full time (for the last 6+ yrs). Summer is the best season in Steamboat. I can't imagine a better place to be. As far as trails, I am new to wheeling, but have dirt biked and mt biked up here for years. The Ellis Trail is probably the the best known trail, but I know there are more...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks pretty nice, still trying to work out a few things, but I've had another offer now in Phoenix that's really hard to turn down, so we'll see...... there's just the whole thought of spending another summer in phoenix that doesn't sit well:flamethro :flamethro Any of you guys coming down to AZrocks this week?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Man oh man do I waish I was coming to AZ rocks... LOL Run Axle alley for me! But maybe we'll hold a small steamboat roxs this summer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts