TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so at lock, low idle, or when the locker is on my steering screams under load. It looks like the pulley on the pump stops spinning and the belt screams as it slides around the pulley. I have a trail gear high flow pump, trail gear remote reservoir, steering cooler, and IFS box. I just flushed the terrible fluid out and that changed nothing. why does the pump pulley want to stop spinning under load? the belt is tight by my standard but maybe needs to go tighter?

I attached a diagram of the flow in case thats a prob

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My neighbor said he thinks the belt might be to tight, ill call TG monday

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Friend of mine had this issue. I sent her a copy of your post and this is what she said..
“Yup! Circa 2014/15 pump, I believe. I swapped to a PSC, which I kind of regret (lower flow, less power). TG was quite burnt up, possibly due to shit fluid I was flushing it with, but ended up running for 2-years.
I haven't opened the case to confirm the failure, so I have no advice beyond "yup, and it won't get any better" “

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that sucks... i wonder if itd be worthwhile to rebuild it or jst replace it. The first time it gives me trouble its out....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts