TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last month some fucktard broke into my truck cutting my stereo behind the factory mount....I finally got around to having enough time to put it all back together and there a few wires left over that I’m not so sure about and to add to the headache now my air bag light is blinking. DAMN. There is a white wire with a green line on it that is in the stereo wire harness and the same color wire is in the air bag remote switch bundle. Any ideas? It is not shown in any Toyota wire harness diagram that I have found. Any one know what that second harness in the second picture goes to? My guess was a CD changer, but I'm slightly retarted..

PS If any of you see any one trying to sell a Pioneer deck and 10" sub in a custom box please shoot them for me, I did not get the chance to!

FOR SALE
102 whip antenna w/custom kinks< shown in last picture
33x12.50R15 BFG AT w/20% tread on 15x10 Baja rims< shown in last picture

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Do you have the passenger airbag off switch in your dash? If so make sure it is plugged in. The light will come on if it isn't (I'm pretty sure).

You didn't state what year truck you had, but in my '98 all the air bag connectors were yellow. The one you have labelled in the pic is white. I can see the yellow connector in the background though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, I do have the passenger airbag switch in the dash, and both of the plugs (yellow and white) are pluged in. The yellow is larger and controls the "key" pos. I dont know what the white one does. Thanks

·
Registered
526 Posts
If you have all the components plugged in and the light is still blinking, you can jump two pins in the diagnostics port underneath the hood to get the code. If memory serves, its T4 and E1 (or something similar). Jump the two connectors, turn the key to the on position, and count the number of flashes for your code. Its all listed in the Service manual that can be found online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts