TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the stock TRD off road, logo on the side of the truck, get replaced by the TTORA off road logo?

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Uhh what is the question

You can remove the TRD sticker and replace it with our TTORA logo.

Just use a hairdryer to heat up the sticker real good and you should be able to peel it right off. You may need to use a razor blade to get it started.

·
Registered
159 Posts
That looks good Animal!!! Ever try to pass it through carpool lane?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Fishing wire or dental floss are good items to use to peel stickers or emblems off of a cars paint as well. Once you get an edge of the sticker/emblem peeled, you run the line under the peeled portion and pull it tight(make sure the decal is either outside in the hot sun, or you have just warmed it up with a blow dryer or heat gun, so that the adhesive is malleable) and work it under the the sticker/emblem until it has been removed from the surface. You'll then want to use something to get the goo off your paint. Goo-Gone works, but if you have a nice paint job... I would be hesitant to use it, since it may remove some clearcoat. Supposedly Isopropyl alcohol will do the trick too if you rub enough of it on there..... but personally, I'd just recommend using bug and tar remover and then waxing over the spot once it's all cleaned up.

·
Registered
329 Posts
hey

maybe im missing something, I'm from GA...stupid question...

What are those yellow "off road" stickers?

What do they have to do with the HOV (carpool) lane?... it was obviously a joke but i dont get it...

-Tim

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Here in California, you can purhase the stickers if you have a low emmisson vehicle and they will allow you to ride in the carpool just with a single person in the car. It's more like a reward (Cookie) for those who are helping the environment!

The stickers that you see above are mocking what the California goverment has set forth.. :rolleyes: and look very similar to the actual thing.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Here in California, you can purhase the stickers if you have a low emmisson vehicle they will allow you to ride in the carpool just with a single person in the car. It's more like a reward (Cookie) for those who are helping the environment!

The stickers that you see above are mocking what the California goverment has set forth.. :rolleyes: and look very similar to the actual thing.
Seems like they should let the biggest polluters keep mooving. It would have a bigger impact on overall emmissions - at least more than letting gas guzzlers idle in traffic while low emmissions vehicles get where they are going.

I like yours though, Animal.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Here in California, you can purhase the stickers if you have a low emmisson vehicle they will allow you to ride in the carpool just with a single person in the car. It's more like a reward (Cookie) for those who are helping the environment!

now it makes sense, and its pretty funny :)

-Tim

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice im gonna replace the trd with the ttora stickers, thanks, it looks bomb!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts