TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of Camburg stickers that I have no use for... already have one on my truck. Looking for some DR, TTORA, or what ever else stickers to trade with you...

My stickers look like this:

·
Registered
475 Posts
how about just giving me one as a nice guy lol

i have an amsoil sticker if you want it

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I've got some Lisa Frank stickers that I got from OppositeBoy. Any interest?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I've got some Lisa Frank stickers that I got from OppositeBoy. Any interest?
trade you a 'type r' sticker ? guaranteed to make your truck faster...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
trade you a 'type r' sticker ? guaranteed to make your truck faster...
Ask one of the SoCal guys, :rolleyes: they're into that kinda thing. I bet Surfing Drunk would want it. :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
:rofl: I will inquire him about the sticker, thanks for the lead..gotta get rid of that thing... good luck with your pink pony lisa frank stickers... hope they find a :supergay: home..

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
:rofl: I will inquire him about the sticker, thanks for the lead..gotta get rid of that thing... good luck with your pink pony lisa frank stickers... hope they find a :supergay: home..
I'll make sure to buy some and then make sure they end up on your rig at BR. I've got people.

·
Registered
779 Posts
hmm thanks for the heads up :eek: don't worry i am bringing a whole bunch of chit for reinforcements if this DOES happen... including a full bladder aimed at some tires... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump.. I still have one of the Camburg ones left, although its a little crinkled, the backing is still intact. I'd like a dr decal if anyone has one to trade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts