TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tim,
Will you or someone else have AZ TTORA stickers to hand out again this year at AZ Rocks?

Due to my daughter's birth, (which will be any day now) I probably won't be able to make it out to AZ Rocks this year, however I'm more than willing to give someone the money to pick one up for me.

Thanks,
-Patrick

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
PRBond said:
Hey Tim,
Will you or someone else have AZ TTORA stickers to hand out again this year at AZ Rocks?

Due to my daughter's birth, (which will be any day now) I probably won't be able to make it out to AZ Rocks this year, however I'm more than willing to give someone the money to pick one up for me.

Thanks,
-Patrick
Hi Patrick! Congrats on your new arrival!!! :kewl:

I don't have any more TTORA stickers, gave them all away at the last meet-n-greet at ToyBoxAuto. I don't think we ordered any more either, but I could be wrong. If we did, I'll be sure to pick up a couple for you this year and mail out to you - if we didn't, well, once we get some we'll get a couple to you! :D

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
4xClover said:

I don't have any more TTORA stickers, gave them all away at the last meet-n-greet at ToyBoxAuto. I don't think we ordered any more either, but I could be wrong. If we did, I'll be sure to pick up a couple for you this year and mail out to you - if we didn't, well, once we get some we'll get a couple to you! :D

x2....! :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
oh, oh, oh stickers! i want some please. alright thanks. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4xClover said:

Thanks, I appreciate it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts