TTORA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All parts off of truck with 8k miles.

Front bumper w/ valance, turn signals, brackets, and painted top piece (lunar mist) - $200/ofr

TRD coilovers w/ Bilstein rear shocks - $200/ofr

Stock front skid plate - $30

All parts are free of visual or mechanical defects.
Located in SF bay area.

Chad 510-714-5665

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is the skid plate the aluminum one?

·
Registered
19 Posts
CDK, your welcome to the coilovers... thanks for the consideration.

Shthead, are you sure shipping the bumper would be too expensive? Would it be less than a hundred bucks? I'm in need of a nice bumper! Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sure it will not be that much to ship. I used to work at UPS and know how fragile items can get jacked up. Do you want the whole assembly? I can wrap it in plastic unless you can think of a better way.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Were you able to get a shipping quote on the bumper? I do want the whole assembly as a unit, with brackets if you have them too. Please keep me informed on the process, Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MMAyota said:
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Were you able to get a shipping quote on the bumper? I do want the whole assembly as a unit, with brackets if you have them too. Please keep me informed on the process, Thanks!
I took the bumper to UPS, and they told me I would have to box it. They then quoted me $125.71 to ship.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am interested in the rear shocks, how much you want, I am assuming you got rid of the coilovers so I am looking for a price for them only. How does $30 sound? Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts