TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a set wrapped in 32x11.50's Ill let go for cheap. If you no need tires I can have them unounted. Only thing is shipping from TX may not make it worth it. PM or email if interested and Ill send you details and pics if you want.
Jeremy

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I have a set in PA off a 99, they have BFG's on them now. but can be unmounted. LEt me know.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
lostjeremy said:
I have a set wrapped in 32x11.50's Ill let go for cheap. If you no need tires I can have them unounted. Only thing is shipping from TX may not make it worth it. PM or email if interested and Ill send you details and pics if you want.
Jeremy
Sent you a PM about the tires....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ive got a set of a 97 in TN, will ship, probably about 60 bucks for shippin. Will sell for 200. If I don't sell them for that I can do ebay for 250+ . Let me know. [email protected]

·
Registered
34 Posts
All 7 PM's replied too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If anyone is still interested...I will have a set of those wheels soon...the split Y design...I am buying a set of used tires from a guy who will only sell them as a set (wheels+tires) and I only need the tires...PM me if you are still interested...

·
Banned
3,446 Posts
If you don't need all four, I have two 33x10.50R15 BFG MTs. There isn't much tread, but they make great spares.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts