TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to sell my stock rims off my truck. they are the steel ones that are 15 inches. send me an e-mail at vernreno at juno . com. i was only hoping to get maybe 100 dollars for all 5 of them. i wasn't really planning on shipping them but if you live between denver and phoenix then something could be worked out as i drive between the 2 cities quite often.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k ive sold one of the tires pending some shipping stuff. but i still have 4 stock 99 rims( these are the steel 15 inch rims) with some almost done road tires on them. 20 dollars a rim plus whatever can be worked out for shipping( i tend to drive everywhere). get this stuff out of my garage

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doesn't anyone want some steel rims to tear up or to get them down to 15 inch rims????

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
put them on ebay

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if this guy doesn't send me mail after this weekend i will... send me some e-mail at vernreno @ juno dot com n make an offer. shipping on them is roughly 20 bucks a rim/tire to AR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
tacotoy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing