TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. Stock axles with brakes $30 SoCal

Sold!!
Local pick up only!!! I'm not going to ship these!
I did the full floater conversion w/ disc, now I have the stock axle shafts with the brakes still attached. Great spares for cheap. I'm in Anaheim at the 55 and 91. They are off my 01 TRD taco, ABS compatable. Call me at 714-231-4321 or PM.

·
Registered
213 Posts
got some pics?

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Local pick up only!!! I'm not going to ship these!
I did the full floater conversion w/ disc, now I have the stock axle shafts with the brakes still attached. Great spares for cheap. I'm in Anaheim at the 55 and 91. They are off my 01 TRD taco, ABS compatable. Call me at 714-231-4321 or PM.
$30 for both?? daym...I paid $70 for one spare.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I wouldnt mind taking these off your hands since I'm not to far away.
PMed YOU

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$30 for both?? daym...I paid $70 for one spare.
Well there's alot of starving students in our area so I figured why not hook someone up :) . Besides, I cant use em anymore so might as well turn em into a little beer money :xbeer1:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
man i want them, but you'd have to ship them. If no one takes them and you'd be willing to ship them let me know.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Well there's alot of starving students in our area so I figured why not hook someone up :) . Besides, I cant use em anymore so might as well turn em into a little beer money :xbeer1:
...bet you coulda gotten $50ea eventually :p

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris, you money grubbing bastard :D whats wrong with hookin up a fellow wheeler in need?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Got yourself a PM again sir.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Chris, you money grubbing bastard :D whats wrong with hookin up a fellow wheeler in need?
there aint nothing wrong with that at all :xpimp: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts