TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
POST SAS parts 4 sale

Selling stock suspension parts from 2001 Ext Cab taco ADD 4x4:
Wichita, KS 67217 -

Both UCAs $50 SOLD

Rack and Pinion $75 SOLD

Aarms $50


Toytec 3” Front Suspension lift $200 SOLD

Stock Skid $25

Stock Oilpan $25 SOLD

Also have stock rear springs $75

BFG 33x15 a/t's on procomp 1079's 15x8 70% left $350 SOLD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
toyotaco2003 said:
Can I Get Just The Lift And Not The Structs...i Allready Have Ranchos?
Right now I am trying to sell them together since it would be that much more convenient to swap out stock struts and these to install them- Maybe as a last resort
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
Enzogfx said:
Right now I am trying to sell them together since it would be that much more convenient to swap out stock struts and these to install them- Maybe as a last resort
If you sell him the struts, I will take the top plates. You shouldn't have a hard time selling the coils and toytec spacer by themselves.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cooper4x4 said:
If you sell him the struts, I will take the top plates. You shouldn't have a hard time selling the coils and toytec spacer by themselves.
He was wanting it in the reverse- He wanted the coils and spacer but not the struts....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
Enzogfx said:
He was wanting it in the reverse- He wanted the coils and spacer but not the struts....
Still he wouldn't need the top plates since he would have his stock ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry i didnt specify- it was ADD- no man hubs :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
coils

How many miles on the 881's? or do you still get full 3" lift out of the set up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Stealthb4 said:
how many miles are on the struts??
will they work with my stock setup???
PM'ed you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Levi said:
How many miles on the 881's? or do you still get full 3" lift out of the set up?
PM'ed you
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top