TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I guess I'm movin this ad to the new board now, here's what I got:

Set of 4 stock shocks (C/Os and rear) and pair of leaf springs with all hardware - really good condition - off of an 02 V6 4WD XCab 25K miles

Shocks - $50
Leafs - $50 (will ship shocks but not leafs)

Also have a set of 4 TRD shocks (C/Os and rear) with 2.5" Daystar spacers on the coilovers off of an 01 V6 4WD XCab - also really good condition

Asking $200 OBO for the TRDs. Can ship. I can send pics if wanted.

·
Registered
246 Posts
"Set of 4 stock shocks (C/Os and rear) and pair of leaf springs with all hardware - really good condition - off of an 02 V6 4WD XCab 25K miles

Shocks - $50"

I want these. Drop me a line and we'll work a deal, I have had way too many people flake on me.

-Rob
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
turbo4door said:
Im very interested, Do you have any pics? Im in San Diego as well. My TRD's are BLOWN, would love to replace em. How many miles, etc?
I'm not sure how many miles, they were off my friend's 2001, they were only on my truck for about 5,000 miles or less. They rode great and look to be in good condition, just some minor cosmetic flaws. The coilovers have 2" Daystar spacers on them. I'm in Palm Springs right now over Christmas, but I might be able to get you some pictures sometime within the next two weeks. I'll be back in San Diego January 10th I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts