TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got stock skids and running boards off of my 03 TRd double cab. Skids in great condition, running boards have the front caps trimmed a little so they wouldn't rub against my tires. $20 + shipping takes the skids, and $65 + shipping takes the running boards (includes all harware and brackets).

Skids have been SOLD

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are those runnnig boards chrome or black, round or square? Let me know and send some pics I may be interested.
I am looking for a set of chrome, nerf bar style.

Thanks,
Kass

·
Registered
360 Posts
Zackattak said:
I've got stock skids and running boards off of my 03 TRd double cab. Skids in great condition, running boards have the front caps trimmed a little so they wouldn't rub against my tires. $20 + shipping takes the skids, and $65 + shipping takes the running boards (includes all harware and brackets).

How much for the back skid?

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kcopelin said:
Are those runnnig boards chrome or black, round or square? Let me know and send some pics I may be interested.
I am looking for a set of chrome, nerf bar style.

Thanks,
Kass
They are the black square kind, which doesnt sound liek what your looking for.

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4BYnTacoma said:
How much for the back skid?
I was looking to sell them both together, but I guess I'll just separate them. $10 + shipping takes the bottom skid.

P.S. Does your bed bar have the lights on it? If so, do you have any pictures of it? If you do, could you please send them to zackattak103(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
Zackattak said:
I was looking to sell them both together, but I guess I'll just separate them. $10 + shipping takes the bottom skid.

P.S. Does your bed bar have the lights on it? If so, do you have any pictures of it? If you do, could you please send them to zackattak103(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks

Sent you an email. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
Zackattak
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing