TTORA Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stock Stereo for sale. CD player, Cassette, AM/FM. Does not include brackets. Price is $50 plus shipping. Shipping will be $8 anywhere in the continental US. I am in San Antonio, TX.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Couple questions. Will it fit a 2001? Might be looking to replace mine, as it no longer works. However, if my current one quit after 4-5 years, I'm a little worried that I should just get a brand name. I assume it's still in good working order?

·
Registered
132 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
Stock Stereo for sale. CD player, Cassette, AM/FM. Does not include brackets. Price is $50 plus shipping. Shipping will be $8 anywhere in the continental US. I am in San Antonio, TX.
I heard people have some luck selling those on that auction site.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a double DIN. It should fit any Tacoma. The wiring harness I got for my new stereo was for all Tacomas.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have one out of a 2001 if anyone else needs one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well, I'm going to think about it over the next couple of days and get back to you. If someone offers to buy it sooner, go for it.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
terminator said:
I'll take it man. I've been looking for one for a bit now. Do you take Paypal? If so can you send me a "Request for Money" to [email protected] and I'll pay it.
Thanks
Jason

It was only a matter of time before you jumped in. When I first saw the thread yesterday, I almost replied saying you'd take. :D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Everything is fine, just been busy with both jobs and preparing for the baby. I don't care too much for the new format, I prefer Delphi so I don't hit the board that much anymore.

nees1212 said:
So, how has everything been going? I haven't seen you around on the local board lately. Is the wife still doing OK?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stereo Still up for sale...previous guy has not responded to any of my messages.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Try ebay, I sold my tacoma(casette/cd) stereo for $125.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts