TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following from a 2001 tacoma:
  • stock skid plates
  • stock shocks front and rear (non-TRD) no coils
  • stock tail lights with bulbs (red, orange and white lense)
  • stock radio antena
  • 3" lift blocks with longer U-bolts (from PC lift kit)
  • diamond plate bed rail covers (has a small (3/8 diameter) hole in driver side rail near cab from my CB antena)
Just want to get them out of my garage and get a few bucks shipping costs and for the trouble of packaging them up.

Edit: $10 - $20 + shipping for each item sounds about right.

Edit#2 (3/18/05): skids are gone along with lift blocks/ubolts and diamond plate bed rail covers. Many interested in tail lights and antenna but so far no confirmed sale.

Edit #3 (3/21/05): tail lights are gone now too. Only thing left is antenna and shocks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Are the tail lights in good shape, If so what you want for them. If not to bad I'll take em. I'm in SC.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
Critt50 said:
Are the tail lights in good shape, If so what you want for them. If not to bad I'll take em. I'm in SC.
I'll take second on the tail lamps...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
bed rail covers

I am very interested in the bed rail covers. Let me know what you want for them for shipping to franklin, tn 37069. If you can send pics to [email protected] also interested in the skid plates, shipping on those as well. Thanks!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
Please Let Me Know About The Rails. I Really Like Those And Would Love To Have Them. I Have Some Dents On The Top Of My Bed Right Now And That Would Make Them Dissappear! Anyways, Let Me Know As Soon As You Can If He Falls Through
Thanks!
Jd
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jdiesel said:
Please Let Me Know About The Rails. I Really Like Those And Would Love To Have Them. I Have Some Dents On The Top Of My Bed Right Now And That Would Make Them Dissappear! Anyways, Let Me Know As Soon As You Can If He Falls Through
Thanks!
Jd
The other guy that PM'd me hasn't responded yet. If he doen't respond by tonight, they're yours. I want to ship them tomorrow cause after that I'll be on vacation for a week and then you'd have to wait.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jdiesel said:
I am very interested in the bed rail covers. Let me know what you want for them for shipping to franklin, tn 37069. If you can send pics to [email protected] also interested in the skid plates, shipping on those as well. Thanks!!
Oh yeah, sorry but the skids are gone already. And shipping on the rails to 37069 would be like $20 I guess cause of the length but lucky they are light. So $30 total if the other guy doesn't get back to me by tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
Ok, 30 bucks is fine. I am going to enjoy those, I need something to cover up my damage, lol. Let me know, JD
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tufemup said:
I have the following from a 2001 tacoma:
  • stock skid plates
  • stock shocks front and rear (non-TRD) no coils
  • stock tail lights with bulbs (red, orange and white lense)
  • stock radio antena
  • 3" lift blocks with longer U-bolts (from PC lift kit)
  • diamond plate bed rail covers (has a small (3/8 diameter) hole in driver side rail near cab from my CB antena)
Just want to get them out of my garage and get a few bucks shipping costs and for the trouble of packaging them up.

Edit: $10 - $20 + shipping for each item sounds about right.

Edit#2 (3/18/05): skids are gone along with lift blocks/ubolts and diamond plate bed rail covers. Many interested in tail lights and antenna but so far no confirmed sale.
Skids, blocks/ubolts, and rails are gone. Many interested in tail lights and antenna but no confirmed sale on those yet. Most of this is from PM's in case anyone is wondering why they don't see the talk in this thread.
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
Tufemup said:
Skids, blocks/ubolts, and rails are gone. Many interested in tail lights and antenna but no confirmed sale on those yet. Most of this is from PM's in case anyone is wondering why they don't see the talk in this thread.
PM sent RE tail lights
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,469 Posts
grillmasterp said:
PM sent RE tail lights
Hehehe, I just jumped in too. You looking to upgrade yours to the jeweled ones? I'm hoping to replace the cracked drivers side tail light on my truck.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top