TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my coils from NWOR, they were marked for driver side and passenger side. NWOR said that if installed backwards that the truck would be higher on one side by and inch. Well I installed my NWOR coils, and everything is fine, but I sold the TRD coils, and shipped them off to a guy. I forgot to note which coil was which. It think on one coil the markings were white and pink, and on the other coil the markings were white and red. Anyone know which side is which so this guy doesn't have to install the coils twice? My truck is a 2002 TRD 4x4 if it makes any difference. Thanks for a quick reply, I think this guy is real anxious to install the coils on his truck.

·
Banned
598 Posts
the springs i had were white/yellow and white/green

not sure either what side they went on.

however, i just got my OME 881's and they are not marked left or right, so i'm confused.....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I'm surprised I guess that with the huge amount of knowledgable members in this forum that somebody hasn't posted the answer yet! Come on now! Somebodies gotta know!!! Somebody that works for Toyota, or has Tacoma on the brain....

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i could look on my truck, but the garage is locked...if someone hasn't already posted, i'll tell u before noon tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts