TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you see this truck please let me know

total chaos front end with saws. it looks just like this except the grill is now black and it has clear corners and bumper lenses. it was stolen out of el cajon

thanks,

josh

·
Registered
208 Posts
when was it stolen? it probably wont help much but i swear i saw that truck saturday afternoon around the gaslamp quarter

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
i'll keep my eyes open as well, good luck

·
Registered
312 Posts
I feel for ya. But in reality, that truck is in Mexico right now. Fuckin San Diego...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no it got stolen this morning. i'm hoping it's not in mexico because there was a stolen car left in it's place. the cops think some guy is just stealing cars and using them as transportation, then dumping them after a few days. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. i want it back! i was supposed to go to oco this sat!!!! fucking thieves!!!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Will keep and eye out in the Spring Valley area for you. Best of luck.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My last truck was stolen from the new owner in SD and he got it back a week later I hope jerky has the same luck. I have also heard that a lot of stolen vehicles in SD go up to LA so keep a lookout up north.
Keeping an eye out in La Mesa (You got a license #?)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys! DR is finally back up i posted this on there too. i just want as many eyes out there as possible.

·
Registered
101 Posts
if you haven't yet, be sure to post it on pirate and YT to boost your chances!

good luck on getting your rig back. that really bites

1 - 11 of 11 Posts