TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Pup Daddy said:
Anyone have these on their doublecabs? Looking for pics. Please post if you got'em. Thanks
My friend purchased Stone Crushers a year ago and sold them because of a clicking noise that would happen whenever turning. Evidently there is a rod/band beneath the bolts that makes the clicking sounds. At first it was not so bad but after a while it got irritating. Weld would not take back those rims. Hopefully, that problem has been solved.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Suh-weet!!!! And I know that what ever beach that is it is indeed paradise!!!

I like your truck! Once I get my tires and wheels I hope to add a big Maui Built sticker to it!!! When I visited maui I thought I had died and gone to Tacoma Paradise!! I thought I was just noticing them cause I had one till a few people said it was the "preffered truck" on the island.

Later,

J

·
Registered
17 Posts
txtaco1 said:
Suh-weet!!!! And I know that what ever beach that is it is indeed paradise!!!

I like your truck! Once I get my tires and wheels I hope to add a big Maui Built sticker to it!!! When I visited maui I thought I had died and gone to Tacoma Paradise!! I thought I was just noticing them cause I had one till a few people said it was the "preffered truck" on the island.

Later,

J
umm, that's not my truck! pup was looking for pics of a dcab with stone crushers, so...

here's a pic of my truck...

btw, you'll see lifted tacoma's on all the islands! i agree, maui is a beautiful place... our family has a luxury home on the waterfront! however, living on oahu is what i call PARADISE!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Lei87 said:
umm, that's not my truck! pup was looking for pics of a dcab with stone crushers, so...

btw, you'll see lifted tacoma's on all the islands! i agree, maui is a beautiful place... our family has a luxury home on the waterfront! however, living on oahu is what i call PARADISE!!!
Lei,
i heard you had a real nice rear end, now i know it's true. heh heh heh

·
Registered
114 Posts
Your truck is bad ass too... Mine is Lunar mist as well. Just wish I had the 4x4, mine is a pre-runner. Are you running on 15x10's? Everyone advises me that I need to go with 15x8's but, I'm not buying it, I want 10"s so they will look like your truck!

I see the scuba sticker on your bumper... You a diver? I'm NAUI OWA and dive as much as I can living in TX. I usually take about 3 trips a year... Headed to Cozumel in Feb. Can't wait!!! I dove Maui when we were there. My wife and I were married on poolenelena beach in south Maui close to Makeena (sorry if I spelled them all wrong). I hope to visit Oahu one of these days as well. I hear the diving off Kona is Awesome.

Later,

J

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah, i'm a diver... i haven't gone diving off maui, yet? my friends and i took a couple dive trips to kona... the water is dark blue and freaking deep, but... lotsa fish!

btw, i'm running 15x10 welds...

lei.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
badass!

Lei87 said:

QUOTE]

Ok, you've gotta be the coolest female alive to have a Tacoma that damn tight! Your next set of tires needs to be some 33x14.50 SSR's on 15x12's, hehehe! That's the setup I'd run if I could afford all the lift and gears. Nice ass truck!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
15x10's all day long!

txtaco1 said:
Your truck is bad ass too... Mine is Lunar mist as well. Just wish I had the 4x4, mine is a pre-runner. Are you running on 15x10's? Everyone advises me that I need to go with 15x8's but, I'm not buying it, I want 10"s so they will look like your truck!

Later,

J
man, run some damn 15x10's. I hear so many ppl say it'll tear up the rack and piss steering. Well, I ain't had the 1st problem. I've got 31x12.50 BFG AT's on 15x10's, NO LIFT, and yes, they rub, haha! I am going to get some OME 881's though, cause my coils are saggin like crazy. If I were you, I'd run 15x10's in a hot second! Peace, Wes

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
wide tires kick ass!

Lei87 said:
yeah, i'm a diver... i haven't gone diving off maui, yet? my friends and i took a couple dive trips to kona... the water is dark blue and freaking deep, but... lotsa fish!

btw, i'm running 15x10 welds...

lei.
Oh yeah, post more pics of badass taco's w/ fatass tires and rims if you don't mind ;)! Thanx, Wes

·
Registered
114 Posts
Trust me... Come end of January there will be some 15x10's on that truck! Yet to decide excatly which ones but, I won't settle for anything less.

I used to have a lowrider (chevy s-10) w/ 15x10's and every one always said it was gonna F everything up and like 80,000 - 100,000 miles later it was still all good. It may wear out a little sooner but I think for just street driving it will be cool. Thanks for the advice though.

J

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cool! SOunds like kona is a blast... I hope to dive there some day sooner than later.
Anyway, your truck is bad ass! I'm with Wesley "post more pics of bad ass trucks with phat tires if you don't mind"!!! Please!

Later,

J

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
beatin shit!

txtaco1 said:
Trust me... Come end of January there will be some 15x10's on that truck! Yet to decide excatly which ones but, I won't settle for anything less.

I used to have a lowrider (chevy s-10) w/ 15x10's and every one always said it was gonna F everything up and like 80,000 - 100,000 miles later it was still all good. It may wear out a little sooner but I think for just street driving it will be cool. Thanks for the advice though.

J

I mean hell, you're right, it's all gonna break eventually, its really based on how bad you beat it!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Welds

txtaco1 said:
You got any pics of your truck wes? I would like to see what 31's look like on a 15x10's... Thanks dude!

Later,

J
I don't have any pics right now, but I'm gonna get my gf's dads digi cam and take some pics of it 1 day soon, cause I just added a toolbox and a prerunner bar up front, I wanna get the hella's put on it b4 I take any pics though. I'll post em' as soon as I can though. Since you're goin w/ 15x10's go w/ WELDS, they're the baddest rims made! Peace, Wes

1 - 20 of 36 Posts