·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a link to this fluorescent dye your talking about? That sounds like a great option. I'm not expert on the 3.4, I know the valve covers are pron to leaking but the leak is like coming from the back of the engine so its hard to say the rear main seal isn't leaking too. Stuff high up on the block is wet so that is why i'm still looking at the valve covers.

What about topping the engine off with that maxlife 5-w30 oil, people are saying its a thicker oil.

I'm just so :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::xcrybaby::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Yeah I wouldn't put that stuff in my engine, the stop leak that is. Didn't know there was florescent for oil, I did for the a/c stuff... so cool. Chances are your valve covers are leaking down the rear of the engine.. I hope. C'mon C get your hands dirty and fix that thang!!! :p

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man i'm working on it, but i'm trying to stay to a reasonable budget. Just did the MAF cleaning, throttle body cleaning and replaced the throttle positioning sensor. Im getting to the fuel filter some time this coming week, not to mention all the hundred other small things that add up. Thinking about changing the name to Richard Head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts