TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up y'all. I don't feel like a new member, given all the lurking I do on this site, but don't do much posting here. I've been busy over on TN and CT, and have done a few (mostly cosmetic) mods to my 06 Dbl Cab 4x4 TRD OR (light bar, IPFs, hood struts, lighting, etc.). Still have the stock suspension and tires for now.

Since I never took the time to say hi to my locals, I thought I should do so. I'm starting to get into suspension tech more these days, and this place has by far the best info about the different options for upgrading for handling and off road performance. Rather than reading books or watching TV, I just read old posts on this place - my wife thinks I've got some odd obsession (which is kinda true). I'm looking to save up on some coilovers, new leaf pack or AAL, and new AT tires, hopefully in time for summer fun. I'm not into hardcore wheelin, but I love to run trails, and haul my dirtbike up to Nederland area for ridin.

I'm around Lafayette/east Boulder, and moved up here recently from Denver - near DU. I see that you guys do some rides in the summer; not sure if all are highly technical, or if its a mix, but I'd love to get involved in any trail runs that would be good for a rig with stock or nearly stock height, and no body damage (yes, I need sliders too, right now I've got side steps :rolleyes: but my kids like them....).

Anyway - hello to all.
- Matt

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Hey Matt, I'm not too far from ya - in East Longmont. Most of the easy/scenic trail runs are closed for the winter, but keep an eye on the events forum, there's usually room to ride along if you don't want to take your truck (or want to see what the trail is like BEFORE getting your truck up in there!)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hi Matt,

welcome to CoTTORA. Def get involved and hook up on runs with us. We'll do one or two runs this winter for sure too!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. I guess no one is going up today :lmao: 24" at my house, and I heard it was 4 feet or more up near Conifer and Bailey. Crazy....but I love it.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Ya know I think we are due for a CoTTORA meet and great after new year years....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Lysmachia
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing