TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine has a taco in his shop to fix front end problems. its lifted with a center diff drop but has the upper a arms eliminated and replaced with a wierd strut setup. it looks like a 6" lift. i need to know where this lift is from and if i can get parts for it. those struts are junk and dont even look like they will do a great job if they were in good shape. ive got a dakota with dana 60's so i know what i would do to this thing and that may be an option if we cant get parts. any help is appreciated. thanks darrell

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
mopar1darrell said:
a friend of mine has a taco in his shop to fix front end problems. its lifted with a center diff drop but has the upper a arms eliminated and replaced with a wierd strut setup. it looks like a 6" lift. i need to know where this lift is from and if i can get parts for it. those struts are junk and dont even look like they will do a great job if they were in good shape. ive got a dakota with dana 60's so i know what i would do to this thing and that may be an option if we cant get parts. any help is appreciated. thanks darrell
It is the trailmaster lift and there is a fix for the second strut where you uses gabrial stuts to replace the trailmaster ones. Here is the link

http://www.wattora.com/Mods/tminversion/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
ptrautne
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing