TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
3,595 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................slyders!!!

MMMMMMMMMM, 4 Doubles with cheese, order (or two) of onion chips, and an ultra thick chocolate shake. I remember when I could eat those. Last time I got to eat them, my mom was thankful my step dad had been a plumber for 20+ years. :rolleyes: :eek:

...and NO the ones in the grocery freezer don't taste anywhere near the same.

· Premium Member
3,429 Posts
Heatstroke said:
I'm not so sure that WC is actually beef. I may be able to eat those, I'm just skeered.
Just go get 5 t-bones. Take a week off of work. Eat 1 t-bone a day for that week. Your stomach will adjust and learn to digest beef again. I'm hungry now!

· Premium Member
9,124 Posts
Crash said:
Just go get 5 t-bones. Take a week off of work. Eat 1 t-bone a day for that week. Your stomach will adjust and learn to digest beef again. I'm hungry now!
Stop it.............you're making me hungry now too.................hmmmmmm, what's for lunch???

· Premium Member
3,429 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Stop it.............you're making me hungry now too.................hmmmmmm, what's for lunch???
All I had today was a f-ing granola bar. :mad: Anything at this point sounds good!

· Premium Member
3,595 Posts
Crash said:

Dude, I can only imagine the utter torture that would be. I'd have to go to Costco and get a couple mega packs of tp and twin pack of powder. I'd probably have to cook them first and then eat the reamaining 4 on the crapper.

· Premium Member
3,429 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!..................OK, all better now........Frank's makes chicken tastey!!!!:D
I had Taco Hell. Steak grilled burrito! Now my stomach hates me. :(

· Premium Member
3,595 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!..................OK, all better now........Frank's makes chicken tastey!!!!:D

Ass! Now you know where I want to go. Hmmmmm Franks Red Hot Chicken Sandwich at Carls JR.......aughlghlglhlghlglghlhlghlghlghlghlg droooooool.

(NO ranch of course)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.