1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
225 Posts
I personally wouldn't run either one, but if I had to choose the second one looks like it will give you a little better ride than the first one. The front coilovers on the second one are the better option for the front. The add a leafs for the rear also tend to ride pretty stiff imo. If you can afford it, a better option would be a replacement leaf pack. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jermedic your 2 cents are appreciated

replacement leaf pack? dont most of you guys around here run a AAL system?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
My :2cents: if you want it...for $1000 you could have a set of hoes for the front. AAL's are around $60, u-bolts are $30, so for $1090 you could have an awesome set up in the front and average for the rear. Or, you could buy a set of adjustable Bils and OME coils for the front and a set of Dakars for the back and have the best of both worlds for less cash. Don't forget the UCA's.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you run on your rig mojavegold if you dont mind me askin

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
phoenix said:
what do you run on your rig mojavegold if you dont mind me askin
Check my sig. I am running hoes @ 2.5 lift, TC upper arms, bil 5150 resi rear shocks, installing Dakars this week, 33 inch BFG AT's. So far I like this set up, but might have gone with the Bilstein adjustables up front if they were available when I did the lift, or if cash was an issue. Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
449 Posts
It looks like a decent kit and from I have heard from somebody who had the coilover kit, it rides pretty smooth. I thought that skyjacker made a full leaf pack though. If they do that would be your best option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts