TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if maybe there was a pic forum, or stuck pic forum of peoples off road blunders and what not!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That's a god call, we should have a thread full of stuck pics, it could be in the off-topic area so people don't whore it but it would be interesting. Nice stuck in your pics though. ....Steve

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Jay04Taco said:
Was wondering if maybe there was a pic forum, or stuck pic forum of peoples off road blunders and what not!
I'd be all for it, if people could learn to post pics that aren't the size of a friggin' billboard.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
SteveO said:
That's a god call, we should have a thread full of stuck pics, it could be in the off-topic area so people don't whore it but it would be interesting. Nice stuck in your pics though. ....Steve
you said 'god' ;)

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
hytenor said:
you said 'god' ;)
I'm no religious expert, but I don't think god would have a problem with there being a folder dedicated to pics of stuck rigs. But like Steve said, it's god's call. :p

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
synovus said:
I'm no religious expert, but I don't think god would have a problem with there being a folder dedicated to pics of stuck rigs. But like Steve said, it's god's call. :p
how about gods in stuck rigs?

or maybe goddesses ;)

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
hytenor said:
or maybe goddesses

Hey now, I think you may be on to something! Oh, wait... nevermind... the Talibanesque TTORA rules forbid any and all images of women, remember? ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could put up a tutorial real quick of how to resize a pic in ms paint, its simple and takes like a min or two.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I am a bit curious as to who "A" is in WWAD?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts