TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stuff I need gone (more stuff added 2/27)

97-00 Tan/Oak Bucket Seats (Will fit in 95.5-04) Decent shape missing some of the plastic trim peices. I wil have pics later on tonight $75 O.B.O

4-17x9 rims (rims that are on my truck) with nice Maxxis Big Horn 305/70/17 tires $400 O.B.O (sale pending)

Pair of good front shocks Free or a 6pk

Front skid plates (both peices) good condition FREE

More stuff
New Milwaukee 28V Sawzall 0719-20 (Sawzall Only) $60 O.B.O I can get you a 28V Battery & Charger for another $100 (sale pending

LCA's Needs bushings $10 O.B.O, Free or 12 pack of budlight

I need this stuff gone though

Some other stiff i will be posted later on some free stuff will be posted soon also I need this stuff gone Actually clean the apartment

·
Registered
270 Posts
Manny I will take the 2in spacer and shocks, and second in line for the rear leaf packs. How do you want to handle the money arrangements? I am in Corpus so if the leaf springs sell falls through I can come get both or we can work out something else.

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
=ACID RAIN= said:
Anything for front manual drivetrain? :D
I might have those brackets / cushions that you were looking for but i have to clear some of this crap out to look through the closet

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I have arms and the 5 bolts to the diff now, but if you have the long bolts and such that attach the arms to the frame then I'd definitely buy those from ya :)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jomentum said:
Gimme those leaf springs
Will trade for CASH!!!!!

I have another sale pending on them if it does work they are yours

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually it's the reed 2CA and they go for $455 from Toolmart in Houston I know i'm not going to anything close to that on here so i'm going to ebay it and just try to get close to 1/2 of that

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Broken wrench said:
I will take the sawzall with the charger and batt.You wouldn't by chance have anymore Milwaukee impacts?

Ok just let me know when you want to me up .. I have a 28V impact that matches that but i'm really not looking to get rid of it now but maybe if the $$$ good i might let it go in a package deal

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Just a plug for Manny here. I bought a 28V impact and sawzall from Manny a few months ago and love it. LOTS of power (250 lbs/ft of torque) and an onboard battery meter. Quick 1 hr recharge too!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
Actually it's the reed 2CA and they go for $455 from Toolmart in Houston I know i'm not going to anything close to that on here so i'm going to ebay it and just try to get close to 1/2 of that
Alright then, big difference!

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts